18/7/07

Ready to go!

well...almost. This is a "Thé des écrivains" journal with different colour pages and I add some white ones to have the right number. I am finishing the pages inside. Having fun.

I am also collecting some "miscelaneos" to send to you at the same time. Little cards or papers that may be used as inspiration or to make collages, some stamps as well. I collect stamps! so please prefer them when you are sending me the journals. Any other suggestions?

P.S: If you would like to see my city, I have another blog:
Cronicas de La Rochelle
(I am on holydays from there now....but you may have a look at the archives)

3 comments:

Di said...

My journal is purchased I have filled a couple of pages of stuff about me and what I am currently up to! I think the idea of some "inspiration" contents is great!!

When is sending day? I really need to decorate my journal before then!!

Ursula Achten said...

Hi Caty,
what I think is really strange, is, that I can't see your entry, if I open my blog "normally"......

But it sounds great, what you're doing!!
I'm sure i can help you with some stamps :))

Catalina said...

I don't know Uschi...how is it to open it "normally"? Can't you see the pictures? or the all post?