9/7/07

News

Last week Amy has retired from our project, because she has the possibility to study overseas!!What a progress from a travelling journals writer to a travelling lady. Congratulation!!
But we have two new interested people, I hope they'll sign in!

My book is improving...Since it has very large pages, I decided to have only 3 double-pages for everybody.....
I've got all your adresses and I'm astonished how different every adress looks depending on the country, you live in ;)) I will create a list for everybody and I will create an exel-chart, where every "journey" of every book is marked.....

Girls I get exited!!!!Have a GREAT week!!

2 comments:

Joei Lau said...

Hi, Uschi

I am leaving for HK for a week, hope to get some more exciting news on my way back ! Cheers.

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Wow. I read your blog and your excitement really rubbed off on me! I love love love traveling and always blog my travels. I've always wanted to create a book that compiles all my stories from around the world but unfortunately, I've got two left hands - I can't do craftwork! So, I got stuck to the internet only... Well. I love your hard cover book, won't you share with me how to do it?