23/7/07

Hello everyone :)

Thanks Uschi for compiling everything and mailing them to us. Just one question, if I read the excel sheet correctly, I'm supposed to mail my journal to Dawn right? :) May I know when is the date we're supposed to post them? I was working on mine yesterday. It was so relaxing... Hehehe, contrary to all of you here, I'm not very good in craft but I love love love being creative and explore. I can't wait to be inspired by everyone else :)

Let me know and have a wonderful day.

By the way, my name is Sue-Anne with an 'e' :)

5 comments:

Catalina said...

and I will send it to Cedriwen, is that right? :)

I entered your blogs to see what kind of things you like, to inspire me to fill your pages as well with my own interest.

Can't wait to receive a journal!

Ursula Achten said...

Hi!
Yes, you're right, you send the journal to the one on your right side ( according to the arrows)!
First dead-line for shipping is the 6th of August! ( If you can do earlier-> the better!)
Wish you a sticky- gluey-coulourd day!!

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Got it. Yay!

Sarah said...

Oh I wish I had found this earlier and got involved!! It sounds like a great project, if you do it again I'll definitely be in :) Can't wait to see how the journals turn out!

TopChamp said...

Hi Sue-Anne, I am not very artistic or crafty, but am also very excited to see what all the arty folk do. I hope to bounce off them a bit too!

Have you started writing?/ drawing/ whatever you're doing?