19/7/07

News

Hi!!
We have two new members : Olga from Sweden and Sue from Malaysia!!
A warm welcome to both of you!

What would you think about 6th of August as the first shipping date? You can start earlier if you want but please(!!!!) not later!
I send you an exel file via e-mail, because I'm too stupid to post it here.
If anybody knows, how to do that, I would be grateful!
With every change of place of a book, this file will be updated.
Also the snail-mail-list will reach you during the next two days!

Have some great creative days girls!!
Uschi

3 comments:

Catalina said...

I could send it before.

After receiving them how long we have to send it to the next of us? I imagine mail doesn't work as fast for some places. I know Australia from France is about 12 days-15 days. About a week to the States.

To Asia or Israel I don't have any idea....

I will be in Venezuela form 17 August to September 8.

I will work on my new pages there (even if I haven't receive any travelling journal yet, and don't worry, somebody will be at home to receive it and preciously keep it on a safe place until I return) but will send the next one when coming back. Is that ok?

Welcome Olga and Sue!

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Thanks Uschi! Hi Caty! Hi everyone! I'm not sure too how long the mail would take. Maybe two weeks? Depending on the destination I suppose...

marianne said...

August 6th sounds good..hopefully I will send mine off before then...