6/4/08

update and sorry

Hello all and: Caty, you're absolutely right. I'm sorry for being not very supportive here during the last weeks!
But at least there is only one thing I would like to say: Sia, would you please go on!! If you're not able to work on the books, please send them to me and you will get them to work on at a later point or something similiar!!
And Di, what about Dawns journal??
It's great, that you all are working on the substitute- pages for Sia and Di!
I think I will add a post with some inspiration for encouraging you all a bit!!
Hugs!!
Uschi

6 comments:

Catalina said...

Sorry...is Dawn who will send it back to me as always;..:)

Keep going girls! the adventure is going to finish soon so it would be "horrible" if it doesn't finish well :)

Catalina said...

and..can we have Marianne pages on the same way we are doing Sia's and Di? (some to glue to our journals at the end?)

TopChamp said...

Hello - I'll make my deadline for posting to Olga a week on Friday - 20th for one of the journals. Will get the other one off asap afterwards. No time - too much to finish - this week as I have visitors.

Di said...

Hello!!

I am so sorry I have been terrible at keeping journal the last couple of months - things at work have been so hectic! But I promise I now have 3 pages of Dawn's journal done and aim for a posting date on Saturday (best day for me to get to the post office!) So hopefully it will be with Sia in the middle of next week!!

Sorry for the delay Dawn!! I hope that you think the whole journal is worth it when it makes its way back to you - it certainly looks like it will be from what I have seen!!

thanks to everyone else for the pages!

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Not to worry, Di! I have been lax, too. I just returned from an art retreat and I've been busy with work. So I'm still working on Marianne's journal. Hope to get it out in a week or so...

Thanks!

Catalina said...

any more updates...? :) Sia? Di?

something arrived to Uschi? just curious girls...keep going!