23/4/08

some VERY good news and a decision


Here is a BIG welcome to Grace-Alice, Marianne's third daughter !!
A big big hug Marianne, and welcome back in the land of confusion and napkins!

Concerning the journals here are some news:
I sent a mail to Sia, I think she has to make a decision...
For all of you who are in delay ( and this are all of you, hehe..): 5th. May<- new deadline!! For everybody, who has no VERY well excuse and who lets me know ;)
( I hope so much, that you can see me writing all this with a big grin on my face...)

(I believe, that being creative has something to do with " keep it going" and the long bench is a kind of deadline for any creativity...Sorry, my very personal feeling)

5 comments:

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Yes. I am good with deadlines...May 5 it is...I will have it out to Caty then...

Dawn D. Sokol said...

BTW: CONGRATS, Marianne!!!!!!

Olga said...

Congratulation Marianne to your little babygirl!!

I am looking forward to receiving a journal again eventually...

Di said...

Hey - Dawn's will be on it's way to Sia before the week is out - how many times have you heard that one??? But it's true this time - it's finished and in an envelope and everything- it just needs to make it to the post office on Saturday morning!!

Congratulations Marianne!!

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I would like Di to wait top sendy my journal on until we hear from Sia...