12/6/07

Hi from Uschi

Good morning to all of you. I just pop in to tell you, that I think it's great if all of you take part in creating this page ( posting here..). I would like to know more about you!
I'm busy until end of next week my "big market" is over. Then I will be back with all my energy ;)).
Dawn asked:
Are there any guidelines as to what we include in our journaling? Are we focusing on culture, surroundings, etc.? What would you say?

I added a link-list to the page, because not all of your blogs are visible from here. Please add your links!!

Sunny greetings!!

Uschi

4 comments:

Catalina said...

Hi Uschi!

I can post new messages but not to add links or change anithing...do you know why?

Catalina said...

anything

Ursula Achten said...

Hi Caty,

hmm, I don't really know. If you're logged in, there should be some working-tool-symbols on the blog. With this working tools it is possible to change things on the site...... Do you see them?

Catalina said...

Yes Ushi, it is just that is one part missing: Layout. Maybe you get all the commands but not us....(Can any of you add it?) I don't know why...so I still can not add my link. It doesn't matter but maybe it is up to you to do it.

Thank you again Uschi! I love this project!