26/6/07

Everything alright??

Hello girls,
I'm ready to start now! Since I had to visit the artist's shop last week, I have my book now, 64 pages, thick ones, so everybody has 3 doublepages to create and I believe that's enough for one month....
I wanted to show you a picture of the first and only book I created up to now. It was a work, we had to do as one part of our final examination as a goldsmith. The focus was on what we had learned during these three years. Everything had to be "handmade" even the book..I loved it!!!
So, where are we:
I need all your "snail-mail-adresses" to create a list of the participiants for you all.
My mail-adress: 8en@gmx.de
How do you come along with your books??
Any questions?
I would like to hear from you!!
Have a great day!!
Uschi

7 comments:

Catalina said...

Hi Uschi! I am sending you my address.


So, not 5 but 3 pages each one?

I have my book and I am ready to start. I will post a picture of the book cover soon :)

Ursula Achten said...

Hi Caty,
mmmh, my book is really big, a 30x30cm square, so I think 3 is enough. But I think it is no problem to find an individual solution for everybody. If you are a fan of small sizes...why not!
And: Starting means to create your first introduction-pages...Everything you want to tell/show/create about YOU!!

Di said...

Hi Uschi!
I am off to look for my journal tomorrow!! I have been away for the last 2 weeks - but found much inspiration!!

I'll email you my snail mail!
Di

Joei Lau said...

Hi, Uschi

Just sent you my snail mail address offline.

Can't wait to start !!! I am leaving for Hong Kong for a week, will be able to finish the journal (I mean the introductory pages) by the end of this month.

Cheers to you all.

sia said...

Hi all!

I bought a plain Moleskine {a large sketchbook}... is that OK?
I just love drawing in Moleskines!


I will start creating the introduction pages later on this week + I'll probably customize the cover of the sketchbook too.

cheers from rainy Amsterdam

TopChamp said...

Hello - I bought my journal today (lacking your paperwork skills!) but I'm happy with it. It's not huge, but it has 53 pages which should be enough (?) and was reduced due to damage on the front. I've tried my best to fix it with a new decoration etc and now it's ready for its first entry.

Catalina said...

I love moleskines Sia!