2/11/09

Oh my....

self-portrait: "Happy"

Dear girls...my book is back! It has been so wonderful to read through your pages! It really gave me the feeling that all of you came over for a visit. Finally, after about two years I've got the feeling that there's a connection between all of us. I could dance!
I didn't have the time yet to take a shot of all the pages you have done, but I promise I will do that very soon!
I had the happiest time (with your DELICIOUS sweets, Marianne), I'm overwhelmed!
I'll be back soon with the photos but since this week is very busy it will surely need about two weeks.

And please...don't let those who still wait wait much longer!
(Joei...did you receive yours?...you wanted to send it to me?)

Hugs! Lots of hugs!!
Uschi

2 comments:

Di said...

I am so glad that your journal arrived home safely!! I love your self portrait too! Good luck everyone else with the returning journals and I can't wait to see more pages!

TopChamp said...

glad it's back safe and sound!