25/11/09

finally...

Here I am!
I'm still so happy with this book!
I want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone who participated!
So today I'm showing a bit of the work of Joei and Dawn who've been the first to add their stories and art:
Joei created some flowery light pages and told me some of the things which make her life...
"life is an accumulation of doing" she says. Yes...well..but life is also receiving and feeling.....

And now...Dawn! She told me thet she would like to learn cooking, when she grows up...hehee...that's a term, I also often use...the things I will do when I'm grown up....

and Dawn...you're even two years older now, isn't it :))
So beautiful rhythmic pages you have created...please don't grow up...except...perhaps...for becoming like Jamie Oliver.
Next pages will come soon!


1 comment:

Di said...

THe pages look great!!!