21/1/08

update and questions


Hello everyone,
Sia told me, that she'll send Olga's and Ceri's journal to me...I will send them to Marianne.
I don't believe, that Sia's and Di's journals will show up again.
So please Sia and Di:
decide, which size the pages send to you should have. I don't think, it makes sense to decide on the kind of paper, that should be used, because every single designed page appears different.
The pages should have a margin on the left side to bind them, when all pages are collected. I will look for an example to show you.
Sia and Di do you have photos of the pages, you've already done?? Would you send them to us or post them here??
I'm very much looking forward to your answer!!!!!

5 comments:

siagrafica said...

Hi there,

I will post some scans later on this week... :-)

about the size of the paper:
the size of a large moleskine notebook - I do not have the exact measurements with me as I am currently at work...

{will get back to you}

cheers, Sia

Di said...

Hello!
I hadn't thought of size yet - but I had sent a Moleskine sketchbook as my journal so probably going with Sia - I was thinking more about the quality of the paper - what thickness - I guess that I can buy a journal and glue the pages in when they arrive so that I don't have to bind a book because I don't know how to do that (boohoo!)

The large sketchbook pages are 13cm deep and 21cm tall.

Di said...

Another from me - Caty's journal went in the post today to Olga!

Quick question - I think I will hold on to Dawn's journal slightly longer than Sue's to try to get them back on track to one at a time as I think 2 together is quite a lot - is this ok with everyone?

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I think that's a good idea, Di. I think if I had two journals in my possession, I'd feel some pressure...

Also, speaking of pressure, I need to get Joei's done so I can send it to Caty. Needless to say, I'm behind.

dawn
dblogala.typepad.com

Ursula Achten said...

Di, I there are simple possibilities to bind a book!!!
Don't worry, we'll do it "together"!!
And it's a good idea to separate the books again!!
Cheers!