17/1/08

Hi at all!

Concerning Marianne: she has good news, indeed (:)), but unfortunately not concerning our project.
We decided to change the direction, now Sia will send Olgas and Ceris journal to me and I will send them to Marianne....
Sia had the flue, so I'm waiting for an answer from her concerning the following proposition:
She decides about a size of sheets and we all send her single sheets with can be bind afterwards.
Di, what do you think. I've not prepared myself for the possibility, that ALL books in a certain direction dissapear.....
I will do the schedule on Monday, after the next journals have gone to the post-office!
Kisses and cake!

4 comments:

marianne said...

I can't wait to be able to join in properly.....I have my fingers crossed that the next parcel will make it to me safely!

Di said...

Hi Uschi!

I guess that if mine has gone missing too then it goes the same for me (except I don't know how to bind a book) than for Sia - we have missed a few months of sharing now so perhaps people should just be given a deadline to deal with our journal pages between now and the middle of the year and then I can try to figure out how to bind the pages. Perhaps we could supply the paper too to get the same quality for our books from everyone?
I can't wait for you to be able to get involved too Marianne!
Di

Catalina said...

Do you mean wi will send them our pages to their journal to bind? Ok, what about their pages supossed to be in ours? the same?

Uschi's journal leaving today to Ceri!

TopChamp said...

Caty - it has not yet arrived.. it's been a long time.

Ceri x