15/8/07

update



Hi Girls,

there's a small change in the look of the above spreadsheet: I posted the next mail-deadline for those, who already received a book. I think, according to the different conditions on sending and receiving, giving one month from the day you receive a book will be the best solution.... What do you think??

And, I have a QUESTION: Would'nt it be nice to post one side of the sides you have created in a book......for all others who are curiously waiting ;) Please tell me, what you think!!

Hugs!!!

3 comments:

O L G A said...

Maybe a good idea now in the beginning... but not later on. It has to be SURPRISING when you receive your book.
I vote YES.

Di said...

I think it's a good idea - maybe not a whole page - just a sneak preview!!

TopChamp said...

Why not...? It would be cool to see as we're all going to end up with something different in the end.