28/8/07

{Hello all!}

I've been working on Sue's adorable little journal...It's interesting to work in someone else's journal...Sue's is much smaller than I'm used to, which causes me to rethink how I journal, which I like! Sue: I loved your pages you did! How many pages should I do? I've done 3 so far...

I am concerned, though, that I haven't heard if my journal got to Caty...does anyone know how to contact her right now? I think she's vacationing until Sept. 8, but I thought she might check in at some point...Thanks!

4 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Hi D.! Phew~ It's arrived :) You can use as many pages as you like and same goes to everyone else :) I can't wait for it to come back next year...

Ursula Achten said...

Hi Dawn, please don't be too concerned!! I'm sure, Caty will have somebody to look for her mailbox!!!
But I can understand you!!! I WAS relieved, when I found out, that my book had safely reached Joei!!!

Catalina said...

hI dAWN! I received your journal!!!!! (my in laws did) I am now on a little island in front of Venezuela (Margarita) without a lot of opportunitty for cybercafes, sorry, I haven't had access until now. I will work on it after the 8th of september.

"See you later" I have to go back to the beach now :)

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Woo-hooo!!!! SO glad it's there, Caty! The USPS web site said it arrived in France, but didn't say it made the final destination...thank you for letting me know!!!!! Enjoy the beach! ~Dawn