14/10/10

plait/plaid/played...

Dears,

it seems, that this project has finally come to its end. All books are back to their owners...
( yes, Di, I know....)
I want to say thank you!
We had a good time together and it seems to be quite normal in life, that people meet, walk a short while together and seperate again...
...like a plait of beautiful shining hair.
Or like a plaid woven from the colours of creativity.
At least we happily played together!!

I did never guess from the beginning how much there is to learn while being part of such a project.
I appreciate very very much what I got back, albeit you haven't seen all the amazing pages.
Perhaps you would like to come back for a last note, too...

Thank you all very very much!
A big hug and lots of Love from



















Uschi

5 comments:

Catalina said...

Thank you Uschi for this project! Thank you all girls for this wonderful pages you did!

I enjoyed it so much! and to have this travelling-journal is SO interesting. Can't wait to do the same some other time...:)

a big hug!

Di said...

Hi Ursula!
I agree with Caty! Thank you for the wonderful project idea and the opportunity to participate. Thank you to everyone else too for taking part!

I enjoyed doing it - exploring my creativity and hoping someone else enjoyed a little bit of me! I treasure all the beautiful pages I have and am still out there reading your blogs!!

Di

Olga said...

Dear Everybody,

Somehow this seems a lifeage away.
How does it feel fot you?
Does it feel recently? Or does it feel long ago? (I´ve been having my book for a long time)
So, everyone has gotten their books?
That is amazing! And Uschi, you´ve been souch a good leader and organizer and engine and encourager!!!
I also enjoyed it a lot!

Love to all of you from Olga
http://www.thathouse.blogspot.com

Monet24 said...

I would like to participate please and thanks.

Monet Weldon
2406 Alexander Ave.
Richmond,VA 23234


thanks

Lisa said...

Surprised to find a blog so similar in name and concept to my own - www.travelling-journal.blogspot.com - mine is long since dead i'm afraid.. but nice to see similar idea's in people! x