13/1/10

the next pages....

are from Caty and Ceri...
Yes it's two years ago and there is still one journal on its long journey.
All my best wishes for you all for this new year and thanks for your beautiful pages.

I like this island, you created, Caty and who, please,
lives on the small round island down in the south-west?

Caty your pages are so full of ocean and coast, water and light....amazing!

And Ceri this is one of the bestest things I could have imagined to happen: inspiring each other!
Here you finally are able to see Di's response to your entry!
Lucky guy with this signal-"hat".
your garden in spring is very beautiful and some nettle-tea would be most welcome!
A Bientot!!

2 comments:

Catalina said...

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I liked SO much this project Uschi! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

any others? :)

like exchanging mail art or so? let me know girls! (I changed my address)

and...there is a magical bird living in the other little island, is an imaginary one, but so real at the same time! he (or she?) is the only one alive of its specie. Shares the island with other animals and plants and they are all looking for the people there...someone said they had seen one...

:)

Ursula Achten said...

yes please! I want your new adress, Caty, and please send it to Dawn, too, so that she can send Ceri's journal!