19/8/09

Diane come's back to life!

Hello! Long time that I have been absent - sorry! Yes, I accidently sent Joei's journal back to her instead of to Ursula....sorry!! I have posted Ursula's journal to Marianne on Tuesday so it should be there by the end of the week (so much easier now she is in the UK too) and I have promised Marianne's journal will be sent by the end of the month.

Thank you Ursula, Marianne and Olga for your pages for me!! It is much appreciated.



Contrary to popular belief (mine) I have enjoyed taking part in this project and exploring new methods of creativity and meeting new people and reading new blogs!

5 comments:

TopChamp said...

those pages are beautiful!

marianne said...

Uschi,s journal arrived safely from Di ...should be on it's way home to you soon, Uschi!

Di said...

Hi Marianne! Finally found your comment here - I am glad it arrived safely! Just yours to go now.

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I love these pages!

Olga said...

Ahhh, good to know that you HAVE received my pages for you, Di!
GLAD to see you here!

love,
Olga