25/5/09

Today....


...I finally sent out Di's pages...I'm sorry that it took this long, Diane...

I don't know exactly how to start this, girls...
I fear that we already have lost most of our fragile connection.
I underestimated that fact when we started...the fact that it would be hard to hold contact...a contact that consists of interest, curiousness, the try to be creative together.
We don't live our lifes together...
But I would so much like to finish this project together.
TOGETHER....I mean:
please, don't drop out, when your book is back....show us your pages.
Please, pass on the books in an adequate time and if there is a lack of creativity at the moment:
pass them on without doing the pages...you can do this later..

Note to myself: it's the same for me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps this isn't one of the bestest projects ever, but:
we will feel much better, believing in ourself, if we finish this happily, I'm sure.
Please, give me a sign...what do you think!
A big big hug from
Uschi

6 comments:

Catalina said...

I'm late for Di's as well....Just have to go to the post office! will post some pictures

This is a wonderful project Uschi! it just took us more time, but I guess is worth waiting!

Keep going!!!!! lets finish!!!!

Love!

Olga said...

And You Uschi I would gladly recomand you to anyone in need of a projectleader! You have been great holdng this project together and keeping it on track!!

Love from Olga

TopChamp said...

Yup - Thanks for pushing it again. I think mine is quite behind but that's prob fair enough as I held onto Olga's for an extra month.

If it's not been received yet - it's on its way I promise!

marianne said...

I agree with Olga - Uschi you have done a tremendous job of keeping us all moving!My pages went off to Di at the end of last week but I forgot to take any photos- perhaps Di can post a look when they arrive. I have finally started on Ceri's journal(my apologies for holding onto it for so long)- I will have it on it's way to Joei by the end of next week. Despite it taking longer than we anticipated, I have found it a very worthwhile project to be involved in as it has made me write and draw when I have felt not at all creative or inspired. I cannot wait until my journal makes it's way back to me.Thank you, Uschi, you are truly a wonder!

Ursula Achten said...

Well, Diane...did you ever receive my pages??

Joei Lau said...

Thanks Ushchi for all your efforts in keeping the group moving, what a relief for myself too !!! Eventually able to send it off to Dawn this morning. Sooo much looking forward to Diane too.