27/3/09

an Update!

Hi girls!
So here is, where we are at the moment!
Pretty close!
I know from Marianne, Olga, Caty and Joei, that you're working on pages for Diane.
What about you, Ceri and Dawn?
And what about me.... (blush) I promised Di that they should already be there...sorry, they're not.
Diane, did you receive anything from Olga yet??
And about the books you hold: mine surely is the bigger one with the white outside...
Dawn, I would LOVE you to post some pictures from your book here!!
It would be so much motivating!!

Wishing you spring inside and outside!!

5 comments:

Olga said...

I really hope you have received my pages, Di. I mailed them LONG sgo. :-)

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I need to work on my pages for Di. And I will post pages from my book soon!

TopChamp said...

I haven't started on it yet - sorry. I will try to get onto it this week. Working odd hours again and time is just flying past!

Catalina said...

Sent it already for you Di!

:)

Olga said...

I sent mine LOOOOOOONG ago. Did you receive them, Di?