5/10/08

Sorry!!


Sorry for having disappeared for so long now, girls!! This time I'm late,too, but I will send Caty's journal this week!
Di, did you already send anything? Hopefully not to Sia!! Please send my journal to Marianne asap, and Joeis to me!
Ceri, what about you??
Joei, did you receive anything??
And what about me?? I still have to motivate Sia, to send the last journal ( Ceri's)! And I'm finally back here after two weeks of vacations and two weeks with to much to do and think and some troubles!
The pages I've seen here, are so beautiful!! Sorry for being no motivation during the last weeks!!

6 comments:

Catalina said...

Hi Uschi! you have been a very good motivator!

keep going girls! would not be wonderful when we will get back our journals?!!!!

Marianne will leave mid December to London, so, it would be better to wait? as London is easier for mail purposes...like getting lost or so (even if now it looks that Marianne is getting the journals well...) what do you think girls?

I nee Di's address again please! (I'm done with her pages) I need everybody address actually...I eroded them without noticing...could you please Ushi, send them to me when you have time?

Always happy to read a post here :)

Have a wonderful week all of you!

TopChamp said...

Is Marianne MOVING to London? I like London!

I forgot about the journal to be honest.. sorry. I'll get to it now...have an idea brewing. I have some time off next week so will aim for next Friday - is that ok?

TopChamp said...

P.s. - Uschi I hope your troubles are past! You're doing a great job.

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I e-mailed Joei yesterday and she says she finished her pages in my journal and sent it to me on Monday...I should get it sometime next week...I am SO looking forward to receiving it!!!!! I can't wait to see what you've all done in it....It'll be such a TREASURE! :)

Ursula Achten said...

Caty's journal is on the post-way to Marianne now!
Di, will you send me something?

siagrafica said...

Ceri's journal will travel to Uschi before the end of the week...

cheers from Amsterdam,

Sia