3/12/07

update



Hallo to all of you,

I had an email from Dawn and Joei, who -encluding me- are concerned because we don't hear anything from Sue. Please, all of you: drop her a line! And if you hear something: drop ME a line...

Concerning the way from Sia to Marianne: Sia, if you haven't yet send out Olga's journal: please send it to me!And I will send it to Marianne afterwards.

And perhaps it would be a good option to send a mail to the one you will be sending the next journal to, before you send the journal.

Grrhhh, I'm sad about that!!

Lots of Love!!

Uschi

6 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

I'm so so so so terribly sorry to have kept all of you worried! I've been out of the country and the past two months been extremely taxing at work. But worry not, Joei's journal should be on the way to Dawn! And by the way, I've received another one from Joei today!! Thanks for your patience...

Ursula Achten said...

Yeepeeehhh!!!Phhhewww!!
Thanks Sue!

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Glad to hear you're OK, Sue! Thanks for letting us know! :)

Dawn

Olga said...

Sue and d.
Both of your journals are now laying here at my table. Yours Sue, arrived yesterday...

/Olga

thathouse.blogspot.com

Di said...

I am not sure if I let anyone or everyone know that I have Caty's journal! I will probably post it out just after Christmas!! I am working on it now!

Catalina said...

:) Happy to hear that di!