12/11/07

update



@Sia: did you want to wait with Olga's journal 'til any of yours will arrive at Marianne?

@Sue: what about you...did you send out Joei's journal?

@Olga: I'm not sure...did you write me, you sent out Caty's??

...sorry, but I'm sad about the fact that the journey from the Netherlands to Australia seems to be a kind of "Bermuda-triangle". Any suggestions how to change this? Should we change the sending-way?? GGGRRRRRR...

I hope you all have lots of fun while working on the journals...I would ( and surely Marianne,too) would would have fun, too ;))

7 comments:

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I have had Uschi's journal. I'm supposed to send it out later this month...The last update was correct for this...

Dawn

Olga said...

Last week, yes. Maybe Di will have it today ...or very soon!

siagrafica said...

Hedvig will be sent to Australia later on this week...

Di said...

Caty's journal has arrived!! It actually arrived on Friday but I didn't get to the post office till yesterday to collect it!

How many journal's are now astray - Sia's, mine and a third?

TopChamp said...

oh no! That's rubbish. What are we doing to make up the missing ones? I saw a suggestion about binding loose sheets?

Have you tried sending it registered/recorded or is this expensive?

You could swap one of us with Sia so we could try posting to Marianne. Maybe Di could post there?

siagrafica said...

I received Ceri's red journal with the sequined star... will be working on it for the next two weeks.

As I said before, Olga's journal Hedvig will be sent out next week + the previous journals should be arriving in Australia somewhere next week, I guess.

have a great weekend!

TopChamp said...

Hi Sia - do you know where the journals are? You say they should arrive next week - have you got some kind of tracking?